Re: drop down lists.

Life would be easier if we could use the recurring transactions but we
change the comments each month.

The dropdown is a nice way to have a simple sorted list that we use to
pick the next customer to work on.

The process is.
1) go into AR transactions.
2) pull up the next customer.
3) alter the invoice as required.
4) create as new.

It is not elegant but it does work.
We have a number of customers who have multi-page invoices and creating
a new one each month would be a pain.