Re: Reversing payment to fully paid vendor invoice?

What I've learnt on this list, is to

1 open the invoice,
2 expand the invoice number with " -- cancellation",
3 enter a minus sign in front of all amounts,
4 "post as new", then
5 open the original again,
6 expand invoice number with " -- correction",
7 enter the right date, and
8 "post as new" again.

But that is in an earlier version of LSMB that I still use due to lack
of 'upgrade time'.
Don't know whether this interferes with the 'fully paid' marking.

Good luck,

ario