Reversing payment to fully paid vendor invoice?

My colleague entered a payment on a vendor invoice, marking it fully paid.

However, the payment was entered with the wrong payment date. Since
this is a foreign currency transaction, the incorrect date leads to
incorrect fx calculations with an incorrect cash account total and an
incorrect FX Gain/Loss amount.

I've been looking around, but can't find the answer to my question:
How do I reverse the transaction in order to re-enter it with the
right payment date?

Thansk for any help you can provide!

Bye,

Erik.