Re: Setup.pl fails on database setup on new installation

On Nov 4, 2011, at 5:20 PM, "David A. Bandel" <..hidden..> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:11, Steven Marshall
> <..hidden..> wrote:
>> I have brand new installation of 1.3.3 with I believe all prereqs.
>>
>> 1. Created Postgresql superuser "ledgersmb"
>> 2. From browser navigate to http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
>> 3. On setup.pl screen enter ledgersmb/password/foo for SuperUser Credentials
>> and click Login button
>> 4. On the Confirm Operation screen I select "Yes" to create database and
>> click Next
>> 5. On the Database Management Console screen select Country Code "Br" and
>> click Next
>
> Did you check that you have postgresql-contrib (psql-contrib) and
> enter your contrib (extension) directory location?

I confirmed my postgresql-contrib directory existed and was properly
entered in Ledgersmb.conf.  Looking at dblog_stderr it appears to be
bombing in Pg-database.sql during the table creation of
account_link_description where it is inserting values.