Re: Setup.pl fails on database setup on new installation

I have installed the package postgresql-contrib, I have given this path :

/usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension

I have verrified it exists and have hundred sql scripts in.

I have always the same error as Steven.

Do I have to execute one of those script before upgrading ?

Best.

Philippe