1.3.3 RC1 - Partsgroup-group mixed in menu

Hello Chris,

I spent a short time with the recent 1.3.3. RC1 and I found some issues:

* It seems, in the Goods Services menu the Partsgroup and Group menus are mixed.
* Also, when I try to add a new Group, I got error message:
 Error!
 INSERT INTO partsgroup (partsgroup)
 VALUES (?)
 ERROR: permission denied for relation partsgroup
* Under Riports, seems these are also mixed (Partsgroup vs. groups)

Have a nice day,
IStvÃn