1.3 feature request: edit batch summary data

Hi,

Just had a use case here that I'm not seeing a good solution for...

A receipt batch got created for a batch of credit card receipts, but had
the wrong date set.

I'd like to be able to edit the date, account, etc. of a batch from the
transaction approval screen before posting -- does that go against GAAP
to allow this type of change during the approval process?

Right now my option appears to be cancel the batch and create a new one,
re-entering all the receipts...

Cheers,
John