Re: User proposal: File attachments to Orders and AR/AP/GL transactions in 1.3

Hi,

until now I've not been able to take a look at 1.3, but what I'm missing
until now in 1.2 is the ability to include a (link to a) file in the
'source' field which could link to a copy of the source document, for
instance the official receipt obtained from a AP transaction cash
payment to a vendor.

Clicking on this link while reviewing the transaction would immediately
pop up the source document on the screen in a preferred (settable in the
preferences) document/picture viewer.

Sorry if something like this is alraedy implemented, but due to very
limited time I've not been able to review any newer versions of LSMB
than the 1.2.21 that I'm still using until now.

Thanks