Re: Tex Order Template Weirdness

Hi Luke,

From your report of the error below it does look like there's a problem
processing the end of the conditional line

	<?lsmb if email ?><?lsmb email ?><?lsmb end email ?>

which blocks the following close brace and results in the runaway
argument.

Looking at my templates, I do not have this form of conditional where
both the open and close are on one line. So, does replacing this line
with the following solve your problem:

	<?lsmb if email ?>
	<?lsmb email ?>
	<?lsmb end email ?>

or indeed just using

	<?lsmb email ?>

Hopefully one or other of these will clear it up.

Good luck,

Pete