Re: HTML Order Template Weirdness

Duplicated problem with an old order.

I don't usually print HTML orders with the stock template (which this is), so don't know if this would have happened before 1.2.21.

Luke

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011, Luke wrote:

Okay, this was tested with the same order as the last problem.  I will
test them both with other orders.

The following code appears in the HTML template:

      Telephone: <?lsmb tel ?>
      </h4>
    <th colspan=3>
      <h4>S A L E S &nbsp;&nbsp; O R D E R</h4>
other standard code up to the printing of city state and zip.

The order prints the regular table contents, including the name, and so
on.

However, if I change the fax line to:

<?lsmb if fax ?><br>Fax: <?lsmb fax ?><?lsmb end fax ?>

Printing the HTML template now, gives me the Telephone line, but then
skips everything, including the table elements, down to the city state zip
line.

Telephone: 123-456-7890

Does the HTML template handler have some problem with conditionals in
1.2.21?

The code right before the
line, is:

<?lsmb end address2 ?>