Re: Forgetting to post printed/mailed invoices: add Print+Post button?

On Tue, 31 May 2011, Erik Huelsmann wrote:

Hi Turtle,

We made some email and post buttons for invoices in our custom version based
on 1.2.18 I think.
Where should we submit patches like that again?

I hope the patch still applies though: there's been a lot of rewriting
toward 1.3. However, it doesn't hurt to check.

There shouldn't have been that much rewriting in the 1.2 branch, which is what I think he's talking about. If the patch is against 1.2.18, chances seem good that it will still apply against 1.2.21.

Luke