Forgetting to post printed/mailed invoices: add Print+Post button?

Hi,

A friend of mine and I are working toward taking LedgerSMB as our
accounting system. We like the direction of development and its
improvements over SQL-Ledger.

However, one item my friend has bad memories about is the fact that
it's easy to print invoices (or e-mail them) without posting them (or
vice-versa). It's a workflow inherited from SQL-Ledger that has caused
problems for him in a previous company.

I'd like to propose addition of a Post+Print and a Post+E-mail button,
which prints or mails the invoice after succesfully posting it. What
do others say about this idea? I could create a patch to make it
happen if it's generally considered an improvement.

Bye,

Erik.