Re: Forgetting to post printed/mailed invoices: add Print+Post button?

Hi Turtle,

> We made some email and post buttons for invoices in our custom version based
> on 1.2.18 I think.
> Where should we submit patches like that again?

I think it's best to submit those patches to this mailing list as an
attachment, or go to the projects patches tracker [1] and attach a
file to a patch-tracking artifact.

I hope the patch still applies though: there's been a lot of rewriting
toward 1.3. However, it doesn't hurt to check.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=875352&group_id=175965&func=browse

Thanks in advance for your submission!

Bye,

Erik.