Re: Forgetting to post printed/mailed invoices: add Print+Post button?

My preference would be that print and email buttons be removed from the
interface, except when viewing a posted invoice, where I'd also like to
see a reverse transaction button for users with appropriate
permissions.  I would support adding email and print checkboxes to an
invoice which let me update or post it.  I'd also like to be able to
save a partially prepared invoice, short of posting it, so that we can
build and develop an invoice over time, billing our clients once each
month, perhaps with the one-off line items being added in to a
recurring monthly invoice on the schedule we configure it for.  For
reversing a transaction, I would want to draw distinctions between an
invoice which was posted an hour ago, from one which has been
reconciled, in terms of who is permitted to reverse and recreate the
invoice.

-- Hugh Esco

On Tue, 17 May 2011 05:31:25 +0000
..hidden.. wrote:

> Today's Topics:
>
>    5. Forgetting to post printed/mailed invoices: add	Print+Post
>       button? (Erik Huelsmann)
>    6. Re: Forgetting to post printed/mailed invoices: add
>       Print+Post button? (Chris Travers)
>    7. Re: Forgetting to post printed/mailed invoices: add
>       Print+Post button? (Luke)

Hugh Esco
skype: hresco3_ ; 678-921-8186 x21
http://www.CampaignFoundations.com/
Providing Application Hosting, Telephony,
Custom Development and Consulting Services
to Green Candidates, Green Parties and
the non profits working for a just and sustainable future.

if( $insurance->rationing() ) { $people->die(); }