Re: my first real problem, cash receipt

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:14 PM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
> I'm not in a terrible hurry and there is a workaround for this problem:
> cancellation and reposting with the new payment included.

Ick.....

> As for the log file: From startup to encountering the problem the file
> is empty, then the same errors as I pasted earlier from the browser
> window are exactly the same there in the log file:

Ok, what is happening is that somehow it is not picking up one of the
accounts.  The question is why.

The query that is failing is the one which inserts into the AR
account.  Can you do this in LSMB?

go to system/chart of accounts/list accounts
click on the account number for your ar account
tell me what checkboxes are checked.