Re: setup for external line of credit

Have you resolved this?

If not: do I understand that you have to write credit line checks to your company, thus moving the money into your account, so you can then distribute it for company purposes?

If that is so, can you use it instead to directly pay vendors? Then you could use it as a normal checking account.

Most credit lines have a second method of access: either a debit card or similar, or the ability to do ACH transfers.
Are you 100% certain that the ACH option is not available to you?

Luke