Re: OT: How do I Unsubscribe From LedgerSMB?

Ivan Avery Frey wrote:
I'm sorry to spam this list, but how do I unsubscribe from these lists? I've lost the initial emails explaining these instructions.

From the message headers.
<mailto:..hidden..>

\\||/
Rod
--

No hard feelings by the way. I'm just trying to sort my life out, but I think the developers are doing interesting and necessary work.

Ivan.