Can't locate LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm in @INC

Hi

I am trying to install LedgerSMB on a Windows XP! (in home dir C:\LedgerSMB)
Using Perl and Apache

but the following errormessage appears in the Apache error log
 Can't locate LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm in @INC  (@INC contains:
C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib) at C:/LedgerSMB/login.pl line 53.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/LedgerSMB/login.pl line 53.\r

I have made the following setup in the httdp script for Apache.
            ScriptInterpreterSource Registry-Strict

           Together with a Reg-key setup

If I instead use the following shebang in the login.pl file:
#!C:/Perl/bin/perl.exe
the error disappears!!!!!

What is wrong??

Regards