Re: Running Multiple Profiles with Firefox was Recurrent "session expired" notices

David

Thank you for taking the trouble to post all this information.  I've
found out everything I wanted to know about my immediate issue and
lots more besides.  My accesses of sensitive sites will be more secure
in the future!

Malcolm