From: William McKee [mailto:..hidden..
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 5:35 PM
To: ..hidden..
Subject: [Ledger-smb-users] Importing Quickbooks IIF files into LedgerSMB

Hey folks,

I was surprised not to find an existing discussion about importing
Quickbooks files into LedgerSMB. I'm not interested in migrating to
LedgerSMB (my primary business is currently run in SQL-Ledger). What I'm
interested in doing is taking my e-commerce and PayPal transactions and
automating the process of entering new sales. Currently both of these
services provide Quickbooks exports.

I understand that v1.3 will support some type of auto-import feature. Is
there any documentation around this capability? Has anyone written code
to convert the IIF format to a CSV format suitable for importing by
LedgerSMB? Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Technologies
Smart Web Solutions - maximizing business results with Web technology