Re: Remote login

Use openvpn for six years now. It works great, except for remote login from iPhones. Some of the phones got upgraded to the latest firmware and can't be jailedbreaked, so no openvpn support. Then again, there is no official support of openvpn on iPhones. The tmp solution...random dir name and random port with limited access. Also, apache dir protection. I totally agree corp financial data should never be opened on a public facing port. It hurts that we have to let iPhone users access sl that way.

Tim