Re: importing daily data to LedgerSMB

I don't  mean to horsehole(pound a dead horse down a rathole) this issue.
It would be really nice if LSMB had a simple import/export of flat text files for the various types of data it uses.
Other features like Post a transaction or payment via flat file interface.
How about add/remove parts services or change pricing via a text file interface