Re: Bug in 1.2.18

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

It's been this way since I started using SQL-Ledger.

The who on the form will reset to the first one for reasons I never am
sure about.  It goes away once you have something on the form.

This sometimes also happens in AP where the account chosen will reset to the
first one when you select the proper name for the who part.

On the positive side, this entire section of the application has been re-engineered for 1.3......

The new code is transparent and easy to understand, not like this module is in 1.2.....