Re: Vendor & Client name defaults for new Documents; Would you like them?

Luke wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, David Godfrey wrote:

This is a resend,
sent 2 messages 4 minutes apart,
one arrived straight away,
this one still has not over an hour later.

I got this, and then the missing version, in immediate succession.:)  This
is not a fast, or consistently processing, list.

Comments below on the actual issue.

Yeah, if you look at the headers for both messages laura.instanthosting.com.au
held onto the delayed message until AFTER the 2nd one was sent!
Have already approached my Hosting provider requesting it be sorted.

David Godfrey wrote: