Re: Vendor & Client name defaults for new Documents; Would you like them?

On 21 Jan 2010, at 11:03, David Godfrey wrote:
Does anyone think that it would be useful to have a System>Defaults
option to change this behavior.
Probably to one of....
 Last Used
 BLANK
 A Specific Vendor
And would one default for AR and one for AP be enough,
or would we need a separate default for each Document Type?

I like this. Defaulting to the last customer is a pain, and leaves so much room for user error.

I think you need separate defaults if you allow the option to select a specific vendor / customer.

I would set to BLANK for both AP & AR, but I have no problem with using 2 drop-downs to specify this.

Stroller.