Re: LedgerSMB Readiness

I have short story:
Last year (2008) I installed SQL-ledger for some demo purposes, but as I
have very small clue in accounting at that time and no need for real
usage. It just sat on my PC without use. Installing was not easy as at
that time I have small experience in Linux. I got also some help from
mailing list, that fits to my problems.
In the beginning of this year (thanks to the crisis) I needed some
software from my accounting. At that time I also found LedgerSMB and
decided to use it. Now I am feeling quite comfortably with it and
accounting. But I need mostly AP and AR part with some money
transactions.
The support from users and developers from this list is o'k - let's say
4,5 from 5 points. I got most answers what I needed within a day. Some I
asked twice and got the answer. But it could be also that I have some
problems from my side in questions regarding language (I am not native
English speaker) and have only superficial knowledge in accounting.
About trials I would agree with Hugh Esco - went through the same. And
if you move from a desktop application, you (and your other users) will
need to learn how the web pages in this case works. Also I would
recommend to make trial installation and make a trial accounting.
Note on web browsers - had some issues with IE when using non English.

brgds
Janeks