Re: Installation Problem

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 04:33, Tom Mende <..hidden..> wrote:
> Dear List;
>
> I have now spent a considerable amount of time trying to install without success. Using FreeBSD 7.2 / postgresql 8.2 / apache 2.2. FreeBSD is patched to the latest release and security updates inlcuding all packages (ports in FreeBSD speak). Using Perl5.10.1?? Could this be an issue?? I have installed sql-ledger and got it working with the same general environment but not so lucky with ledgersmb. The error occurs trying to start apache with the Include ledgersmb.conf appended to httpd.conf.
>
> #/usr/local/etc/apache22>/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 start
> Performing sanity check on apache22 configuration:
> Syntax error on line 1 of /usr/local/ledgersmb/ledgersmb.conf:
> Invalid command 'session', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

[snip]

Tom,

I think you're confused about files.
ledgersmb.conf is used by ledgersmb.  It stays in the ledgersmb directory.
ledgersmb-httpd.conf is the file that should be included into your
apache httpd.conf file.

>From the error above, it looks like you included ledgersmb.conf vice
ledgersmb-httpd.conf into the httpd.conf (or apache.conf) file.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto
Visit my blog at: http://www.pananix.com/cgi-bin/blosxom