Re: payments from email

Good comments and points John. Perhaps if you have time you could look
into how to get that URI working with Perl and Ledgersmb? Once we are done
making a Customer Statement module I may look into that as well. I just
wanted something quick and easy to process credit cards without our
customers having to join Paypal. This has fast become a service and repair
construction business that deals with customers paying for unexpected
repairs than a new construction business that gets large lump checks from
builders.
It seemed so silly that our online accounting application that emails all
out invoices still requires a customer to print the invoice, write a
check, use a stamp and mail a payment (in there own envelope). We have
gotten quite a few feed back comments on that but by far not as many as
the endless complaints about the statement.
Plus there are too many opportunities for excuses with mail in payments
like "oh I was out of stamps and then I forgot", "missed the postman on
Friday I'll get it out next week", or "My printer is out of ink can you
send me a copy".
Cheers Turtle