Re: Changing the default currency

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:41:49 +0300
John Bell <..hidden..> wrote:

> I wouldn't want to blank the database and start afresh with the Euro

I did not meant blanking the database, just use another for Euro.

> as this would  destroy all my stock pricing and purchase histories
> etc.

but I understand these needs. I do not need this.

> Book keeping in EUR and reporting in EEK isn't a problem unless the
> currency is devalued.

Devaluation is not wanted in Estonia, but this risk stays. In this
case it is still better to do books in EEK.

This leads me to a question:
Is it very difficult to write a query or smth to change all
"values" ("default" currency values) in the database - f.ex. divide all
with 15.656?

all the best
Maanus