Changing the default currency

How easy is it to change the default currency of an existing installation?

I'm setting up LSMB for an Estonian company. At the moment, the accounts would be in Estonian Kroon (EEK). At some point in the next 2-3 years the national currency will change to the Euro. The exchange rate of EEK is pegged to the Euro which simplifies things a little. We also do our export pricing in Euro.

Which is easier:
a) Start off in EUR and live with a little hassle in the short term
or
b) Start off in EEK and switch when the national currency changes

My gut feeling would be (a)

any suggestions?

thanks

John