[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: International equivalents of 1099?

Chris Travers writes:
> I have a customer who has requested an ability to flag vendors for
> 1099-reporting requirements.  In the US, a company that brings on
> contract labor must submit 1099-MISC forms to the contractor and the
> government to track the income when it is above a certain amount.

Not just contract labor.  Almost any purchase of services from a natural
person.  We have to file them for rental of farmland.
John Hasler 
Elmwood, WI USA