Re: Books on Accounting/Bookkeeping basics that would play well with LSMB

2009/3/10 Roderick A. Anderson <..hidden..>:

> What are your recommendations for books on basic accounting and/or
> bookkeeping that would play well with LSMB?  Heck, are there any?

I hate to say it, but we keep a copy of 'accounting for dummies'
around the office :).

Really, any book that covers double entry and the GAAP will be more
than enough. Once you understand 'why' things are done a certain way,
the 'how' becomes quite clear.

Cheers,
drewc