Re: Books on Accounting/Bookkeeping basics that would play well with LSMB

I second that. Once you get your head around double entry accounting it's actually quite simple and logical. I actually started with one of the NewViews manuals that did an excellent job (imo) of explaining the processes.
Darren Wiebe
..hidden..

Chris Travers wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:36 AM, Roderick A. Anderson