Credit Card redux

I looked at the thread from the last quarter of last year on handling Credit Cards used by businesses to make purchases. Unfortunately I'm still confused because of my lack of accounting knowledge.

Anyone willing to share their steps for setting up and using credit cards for making business purchases? Preferably so we of the accounting-thick-headed-nature can do it. :-)

Or if you know of an accountant in North Idaho (Coeur d'Alene/Hayden area) who does LedgerSMB I could go for that route too.

\\||/
Rod