Importing invoices

Hello,

I would like to use ledgersmb for an existing business.

The first step is to import AR account. How do I import invoices into
ledgersmb? I think I have to import customer information into the
customer table first. Then, import invoices into the invoice table.

The invoices are based on orders from ZenCart. Perhaps, it is easier
to dump the tables from ZenCart to a correct format, then import them
back to Postgres.

I know enough sql to move things around. But, I am still trying to
figure out the table structures in ledgersmb, and how they are
related.

Appreciate any helps or sugesstions.

Bao
--