Re: How to deal with Paypal fees/cashback

OK I created an expense account with AP_amount under expenses
and an income account with AR_amount under other revenue.

Is that the right setup?

Chris Travers wrote:
I would just use GL transactions, against a bank charges and an
interest account.

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Chris Bennett