[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to deal with Paypal fees/cashback
- Subject: How to deal with Paypal fees/cashback
- From: Chris Bennett <..hidden..>
- Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 20:49:02 -0600
I use a PayPal business account to accept credit cards.
As a business account, I have a debit card that immediately accesses
Paypal is mildly inconvenient, but has very low fees and easy to set-up.
They charge me something like 3% plus $0.25 for each payment.
1. When I use the debit card as a credit card for purchases, I get 1% back.
2. No plus or minus as debit card.
3. ATM fees as normal for cash withdrawals.
Any advice on how to set this up well?
There are few fees per month, but an awful lot of small cashbacks
to keep track of.
The amounts involved in fees/cashbacks are really not very large.
Would it be appropriate to dump this into something like an overhead
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion,
butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance
accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders,
give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new
problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight
efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.