Re: Looking for the missing taxes

My apologies.  Should have mentioned, I am seeing these results not
from interactions with the browser, but from tests programmatically
exercising the OE->save() to create a new sales order.  I find myself
saying perhaps this questions belongs on the development list.  So
sorry to distract, no new bug to report in the core code, thank you.

Chris Tavers asked:

> When you click "update" does the problem go away? If so I just got a
> patch for a similar issue.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers