Re: Prepayment

Perhaps this might work: create a item (part or service) called "Prepayment" or "Advance Payment" with zero dollar amount and process the payment. The customer then has "Credit". When the goods are delivered, an invoice is issued with the goods delivered - we put a note saying something like "Goods prepaid on INV XXX, nothing to pay".
Hope this helps,
David Sentinella