Re: New ubuntu-jeos vmware appliance is available now.

On 12/15/08, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-12-14 at 09:34 +0500, Armaghan Saqib wrote:
>> New ubuntu-jeos virtual appliance is available now. It contains:
>>
>> * ledgersmb 1.2
>> * ledgersmb 1.3
>
> Please tell me you made ledgersmb 1.3 say in really big bold letters:
>
> TECHNOLOGY PREVIEW NOT YET BETA

Yes, true. I am sorry for causing any confusion.

On a side note to log on to Ledgersmb 1.3 preview, use the following
information:

company: mycompany
user: myuser
password: ledger123

And you can always update to latest version suing 'svn update' in the
ledgersmb13 folder.

Regards

--
* Purpose-built SQL-Ledger Hosting. Free trial.
* SQL-Ledger Documentation Wiki