New ubuntu-jeos vmware appliance is available now.

Hi all,

New ubuntu-jeos virtual appliance is available now. It contains:

* ledgersmb 1.2
* ledgersmb 1.3
* sql-ledger 2.8
* agoracart 5.2

More testing is needed for this appliance so please email me whatever
problems you find. I shall correct these and upload the updated
appliance.

This appliance can be downloaded here:

http://wiki.ledger123.com/index.php?n=User.Virtual

Updated documentation for the making of this virtual appliance will be
available in a day or two on the above link.

Thanks and regards

--
* Purpose-built SQL-Ledger Hosting. Free trial.
* SQL-Ledger Documentation Wiki