Re: Discount Field

Hi i just saw this messages, i built the early-payment discounts on
1.3, if you are going to work
on line-items discounts, please feel free to review/ask the work done
there so we can have something
similar in the three cases you just mentioned.

If you want the details of how this is working on 1.3 please feel free
to ask, i (hopefully) think
i remember everything i did and i will be more than happy to help you
get this going...

Cheers!!

DM