Re: Debug rendering of invoices

Hi guys,

In this you might be interested in Linux's FUSE (Filesystem in
Userspace) modules.
There's one that allows you to put a filesystem (ie. /tmp)

Visit http://fuse.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/VersioningFileSystems
. I did a poc using CopyFS from http://n0x.org/copyfs/

Ubuntu :
apt-get install fuse-utils libfuse-dev libattr1-dev

cd copyfs-1.0.1
./configure && make && make install

# Edit /bin/copyfs-mount to change #!/bin/sh to #!/bin/bash

mkdir /var/tmp-versioned
chmod 1777 /var/tmp-versioned

# At this point it's ideal to have no process using /tmp

copyfs-mount  /var/tmp-versioned /var/tmp

Then you should be able to have a versioned version of your /tmp in
/var/tmp-versioned. And recover your latex files.

Regards,
Jerome Oufella