Reconciliation

Hi All

How do transactions in an account become available for the reconciliation function using the Cash -> Reconciliation?

I have now set the account to AR_Paid (this wasn't done before the transactions were entered).

No transactions are showing up for reconciliation.  What do I need to do to allow reconciliation on the transactions in this account?

All this has "just worked" previously, but I suspect the account was properly set up as an asset and with AR_Paid in the past, before any transactions were made.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Rob