Re: "Cannot prepare error statement" error

Chris Travers wrote:
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 9:19 AM, David A. Bandel <..hidden..> wrote:

I've seen this with a client.  They _insist_ on double-clicking on everything.

Ok.  A couple of other questions occur to me.

1)  Are either of these installations running mod_perl?

2)  Are either of these installations running apache with an MPM other
than prefork?  IIS?  Any other multi-threaded web server?

Currently we support the latter but not the former (the scripts must
be run via CGI), but if this is a concurrency problem, this would
suggest a shared process space.

Hope this helps.

That sounds promising, thanks! apache2-mpm-prefork, but with mod_perl for another vhost. I'll investigate. I was under the impression that my configuration would cause ledgersmb to create normal cgi scripts in their own process (even though the mod_perl stuff is obviously present too).

Ian