Re: Help us Improve: What services are missing?

I have to support this also. Just last week I had HMRC pay me a visit and they poured over the VAT detail. The volume of VAT going through my company is not large, but nevertheless they gave it significant scrutiny.

This morning I found an old invoice that displayed the VAT-exempt amount in AR->Reports->AR Transactions, but when I opened it up there was VAT added onto the total. A repost fixed the problem but how many more are like that I wonder?

HMRC are ruthless so for the UK and EU it is vital that LSMB handles tax properly.