Re: Help us Improve: What services are missing?

I can only support this point.

VAT is absolutely vital for any business in the EU. Now that I know that it doesn't work I am not even going to bother installing until this is sorted.

cheers

Bernhard
I know these aren't new things, but for myself, and I suspect many UK
users, I'd really love to see the VAT (GST etc) sorted out and the
numbers for the VAT form presented in a "report" (sorry to harp on about VAT, but correct returns to Customs & Excise in the UK are *VITAL*. I really can't emphasise enough that they assume any errors are fraud and sorting out problems has killed many, many businesses).
Also a button to do a stock (inventory) valuation, required for
end-of-year but also to make it far more practical to import large
opening stock.

On the new services, payroll would be good - though another nightmare
requiring country specific modules I expect - or linking with an
existing payroll system.
Cheers
Richard

--
Graylion's Fetish & Fashion Store
Goth and Kinky Boots, Clothing and Jewellery