Prepayment sales with JIT inventory

Hello Learned LSMB Folk,

How would one handle prepayment sales using JIT inventory with LedgerSMB? Most
of our PC builds off our web site are done after invoicing a customer and
receiving prepayment. At the time we invoice the customer there are *no*
parts on hand. We only order parts after a payment for an order clears our
bank. As of now, not knowing how to do this is the only thing keeping us from
moving to LedgerSMB. Pointers to documentation on exact steps to handle this
would be welcome as well as your thoughtful replies here. Thanks!

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
Preloaded computers - eComStation, Linux and Unix