Re: Decimal point problems

Chris,

It happens with invoices, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, sales Quotations,...

For example I want to put in a Sales Order:
1. click on Order Entry and Sales Order
2. select the Customer
3. click in the field Number and fill in a partial number (example soft instead of software)
4. ENTER
5. Then if you have more than 1 item that could represent the partial number the Select Items list shows up (soft gives for example software, softstarter, softwhatever,..)
6. In this list the sales price is shown, in my case with comma separator and the correct value!
7. I select the number I want for the Sales Order and click continu
8. I return in the screen Add Sales Order with the correct number but the price is x100 or x10 (depending if the article I choose has 1 or 2 digits behind the comma (and yes the comma is always the separator)
=> 3,10 becomes 31,00
=> 3,15 becomes 315,00

Remark : whenever I type in the complete number (in our example "software" the price is taken correctly!
So it has to do with how data from the Select Items list is transferred to the invoice, sales order,...

Hope you can recreate my problem.
Oh yeah, the setting for the number format is 1.000,00
If I change to 1000.00 it works ok.

(Have to leave now, it's evening here)

--
Peter <..hidden..>
HI Peter;

I am having some trouble tracking this down.

Can you walk me through *exactly* what you do to observe the problem?

In particular, are pricematrixes involved?  Is this a sales or a vendor invoice?