Re: Proposed changes in trunk: adding mappings to entity_credit_account for addresses, etc

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> Are there any objections to merging this into the main SVN tree?
>
> It seems to me that contacts per contract (entity_credit_account)
> would seem to be a fairly normal requirement.

Since there are no objections, I will be merging the changes in.

The major issues at the moment are that customers who are also vendors
or other similar cases become quite sticky with the current mappings
and these solve a fair number of other problems too.